These terms and conditions (“Payment Terms”) apply to any payment you make to us
using a credit or debit card for professional services for which you have engaged us (the
“Services”). As used in these Payment Terms, “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Nova
Engineering and Environmental, LLC and our current and future affiliates. “You” and “your”
refer to the person giving this consent and to any person or entity you are authorized to
represent with respect to the Services. By authorizing payment(s) to us in connection with
the Services, you are accepting and agreeing to these Payment Terms.
- Payment(s) for Services may be made with a credit card or debit card that we accept
and that has been issued to you as the cardholder, and for which you have provided
us with the information we require to process payments (“Card”). We may elect to
accept or decline any credit card or debit card for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You are authorizing us to obtain payment of all fees you incur or agree to incur for
Services, either now or any time in the future, via charge(s) to the account
accessed using the Card.
- Payments will be due according to the terms set forth in executed contract. You will
be charged the applicable payment for the relevant billing period. A receipt for each
payment will be provided to you at the email address you have provided to us, and
the charge will appear on the next periodic statement you receive for transactions
on your Card. If any payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the payments may
be processed on the next business day.
- The Card information supplied by you at the time of this authorization is processed
by our payment service provider (“Payment Processor”). We do not retain any
information concerning the Card except for the type of Card, the last four digits,
expiration date, name, and address. The Payment Processor may retain additional
information concerning you and your Card. Use of the information by the Payment
- The service is provided using the Payment Processor through a secure website.
However, you acknowledge that your personal information, including without limitation
Card information, transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to interception,
misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud. We will treat your personal information, including
without limitation Card information, in accordance with applicable US law and our
- You are responsible for assuring that all the information provided as part of the
Service, including information concerning the Card and Card data, is correct,
accurate and complete.
- Each time you authorize a payment, or provide information concerning your
Card, you are representing, warranting, and confirming that:
- You are over 18 years of age;
- You have the appropriate authority to accept and agree to these Payment
- You are the holder of the Card and the Card is issued in your name;
- You are authorized to make and authorize payments using the Card; and
- There are sufficient funds and/or sufficient credit available on the Card
account at the time each payment is processed to fund the payment in full.
- You are responsible for any charges or fees assessed against the Card by the Card
issuer or any other third party.
- You agree to read these Payment Terms before using this service and authorizing
payments. You should retain a copy of your transaction authorization(s) and these
Limitations on Liability and Exclusion of Warranties
- We and/or the Payment Processor are not liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in,
or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery
of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or
occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or
interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall
we and/or the Payment Processor be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special
or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or
exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any
inadequacy or deficiency in the processing of payments or resulting from unauthorized
access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination
of the Service.
- NEITHER WE NOR THE PAYMENT PROCESSOR MAKE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES
OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH
RESPECT TO PROCESSING OF PAYMENTS UNDER THESE PAYMENT TERMS.
Amendment and Cancellation of Payment Terms
We may amend these Payment Terms at any time without giving prior notice. We may
change, suspend, or terminate the availability or features of online payments at any time,
without prior notice. The date these Payment Terms were last updated is posted at the
bottom of this page. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for updates.
These Payment Terms will be governed by the law of the state of Georgia without regard
to choice or conflicts of law provisions.
Last Updated: September 2022